2019 Mantis 4-Cycle Plus Tiller/Cultivator 7940
Mantis 4-Cycle Plus Tiller/Cultivator
Easy to start, quiet and with no fuel mixing required, the Mantis 4-Cycle Plus Tiller/Cultivator weighs just 24 pounds. Featuring a premium 4-cycle engine powered by Honda®, this lightweight powerhouse is tough enough to till through sod and compacted soil, but is easy to carry, easy to start and easy to use. Perfect for gardens of all sizes!
This small tiller has a sleek design and soft, Sure-Grip handles. Ergonomically flared for fatigue-free operation the new grips feature a flush-mounted throttle, palm-controlled switch and infinite speed control for ease-of-operation.
- Reliable easy-starting and powerful Honda® four-cycle engine: Requires no mixing of oil and gas and runs quieter.
- Innovative Transmission Design: Gear design and specially designed tine geometry generate maximum speed for digging and cultivating. Delivers maximum performance with minimum weight.
- Soft, Sure-Grip Handles: Over-molded grips for supreme comfort even when using the tiller in rocky soil. Ergonomically flared for maximum wrist-comfort and fatigue-free operation.
- 10" Tilling Depth: With The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator you can till up to 10" deep. You’ll have better soil. And better soil is the foundation of better gardening.
- Fold-down handles: For storing conveniently. Or transporting to the community garden.
- Compact Design: Only 9" wide, this Mantis Tiller/Cultivator works easily in tight places, along fences and in raised beds. Goes where no big tiller can go. Lightweight – just 24 lbs.
- Uniquely designed curvy tines: Helps Mantis dig deep even into the hardest soil, instead of bouncing around like other mini-tillers. Lifetime guarantee against broken tines… if one of them ever breaks, we’ll replace it for free. No matter how long you’ve owned your tiller.
- Versatile: Simply turn the special tines around, and your “tiller” becomes an exceptional power-weeder. You’ll use it all season long! Optional attachments add even more versatility.
- Engine: 4-cycle Honda (no gas/oil mix required) 25cc
- Warranty: Five Year Warranty. Five year handle-to-tine coverage. Tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage. Engine is warranted separately by the engine manufacturer
- Tilling width: 9 in.
- Tilling Depth: 10 in. or reverse tines to shallow cultivate 2 in. to 3 in.
- Weight: 24 lb.
- Starting/operating: Recoil (pull starter rope to start)
- Tine speed: up to 240 rpm
- Grips: Over-molded Sure-Grip comfort grips
- Kickstand: Included
- Guarantee: 90-Day Money-Back guarantee: Try it for 90 days, risk-free.
- Handle: Folds easily for storage or transport
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle Honda
- Tilling Width
- 9 in.
- Tine Diameter
- 10 in.
- 24 lb.