2019 Brown Products B765H Bantam Mole
Call for Price
The Bantam Mole was designed for installing low voltage wire and invisible dog fence. It is built on the Bededger Bantam frame and is powered with a Honda GX200 engine (approximately 6hp). This machine digs the trench, lays the wire in the trench and then covers the trench, all in one operation. The ideal machine for laying low voltage wire 7 inches deep and invisible dog fence 3.5" deep.
- Rotor is fully enclosed
- Minimum turf damage
- Rubber hood for easy dirt build up removal
- Pulling unit allows legs to do the work
- Remove one nut to change rotor
- Light weight: 110 pounds
- Maneuverable for making turns
- Installs wire up to 30 feet per minute, depending on soil conditions
- Engine: Honda GX200
- Weight: 110 lb.
- Wheels: Steel with Pneumatic Tires
- Points: Tungsten Carbide
- Drive: Double Belt and Pulley System
- Rate: 10 to 30 ft. Per Min
- Depth: 3-1/2 and 7 in.*
- Ship By: Motor Freight (Pre-Assembled)
- Trenching Depth
- 3-1/2 and 7 in.
- Trenching Speed
- 10 to 30 ft. Per Minute