2016 Ferris F210ZBVE2661
Need a commercial-grade, lawn mower big on features yet light on the wallet? Then we’ve got your mower! The mid-frame Ferris® F210Z commercial mower comes equipped with an impressive combination of features and premium components, all engineered to tame even the most demanding environments.
The F210Z commercial zero turn features a powerful fuel efficient Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ 810cc EFI or a Kawasaki® FX801V engine. Either of these options ensures big, dependable performance. These powerful options are well suited for getting the job done with optional accessories, such as a grass collection system. And both engines are backed by a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
The integrated transmission of the F210Z with dual, commercial-grade, fan-cooled Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles provides reliability and durability, allowing the unit to handle even the most grueling conditions.
And if you’re passionate about cut quality, nothing beats our 61" iCD™ Cutting System with professional striping kit. This state-of-the-art cutting system allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality. Even when it’s cutting at up to 10mph.
Is lawn mower comfort an important factor for you? We’ve got you more than covered there, too. The suspension seat, in our premium mid-back design, features adjustable cushioned armrests for added comfort and manually adjusts to operator's height and weight in addition to fore and aft positioning for a custom-like fit. It takes the pain out of those long days in the saddle.
But there is even more to the F210Z. This professional zero turn mower has been engineered to deliver maximum ergonomics and ease of use.
If you’ve struggled with the controls of other machines, you’ll find those on the Ferris® F210Z a welcome step up. That’s because the long-lasting pillow block bearings on the control mounts are both smooth and precise.
You’ll also benefit from the F210Z’s foot-operated deck lift. Easy to use, this feature takes the effort out of adjusting cut height. Offering heights from 1.5" to 6" in .25" increments, this commercial zero turn is an exercise in versatility. Plus, you get 24” drive tires for enhanced traction, flat-free front caster tires, 11-gallon dual fuel tanks and our cast iron, greaseable spindles for lasting performance.
Like to perform your own lawn mower maintenance? The F210Z has you covered there too. The conveniently designed floor pan is practically effortless to remove, providing unobstructed access to the top of the deck, enhancing any maintenance you wish to perform.
Lastly, for those who like to add accessories, the F210Z offers a number of attachments, including an array of collection systems, a LED light kit, a mulch kit and a trailer hitch kit.
So there you have it…the Ferris F210Z heavy on features and big on performance, all at an approachable price. Take on your terrain with this zero turn lawn mower. You’ll be glad you did!
- Powerful Engine: Vanguard™ 810 EFI Engines deliver more grass cutting capability than the leading EFI engine. Up to 25% fuel savings! (Note: Fuel savings may vary based on cutting conditions and other factors)
- iCD™ Cutting System: The iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Cast-Iron Spindles: Longer usable life, 1" shaft with top access grease fitting for greaseable dual ball bearings, six-bolt 8" flange design adds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly.
- Commercial Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: With an adjustable pedal, easily change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 6".
- Premium Seat: Suspension seat with reclining back and lumbar support for optimal comfort.
- Traction: Large 24" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™ 810 EFI
- Rating / Displacement: 28 gross hp / 810cc
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11 gal.
- Cutting Width (in.): 61 in.
- Cutting Height (in.): 1.5 in.- 6 in.
- Spindles: Cast-Iron
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9 in. cooling fans
- Drive Axles: 1.375 in.
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 6.5-6 Flat-free
- Drive Tires (in.): 24 x 12-12
- Speeds-rev. (mph): 0-5
- Overall Length: 79 in.
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 76 in. / 63 in.
- Dry Weight (lbs.): 1190
- Seat Package: Premium mid-back adjustable supension seat with arm rests
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 165° foldable
- Instrumentation: Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Engine: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Balance of Machine: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Trailer Hitch Kit: Will accept a 1/2” shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- LED Light Kit: Energy efficient heavy-duty ROPS mounted LED light kit with simple instructions.
- Turbo-Pro™ MAX or Fast-Vac® Triple Bag Soft Top: Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. (61” Deck Only) Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- Turbo-Pro™ MAX or Fast-Vac® Triple Bag Hard Top: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle and tapered bag to assist with removal. (61” Deck Only) Capacity: 15 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® EZ DUMP XL™: Ideal for larger jobs. Simply squeeze the handle and pull up to release the hopper right from your seat. The hopper is specially lined to ensure that all material is dumped. (61” Deck Only) Capacity: 14 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® Electric DFS: Simply flip the switch on the control panel to release the hopper right from your seat. (61” Deck Only) Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® EZ Dump™: Simply squeeze the handle and pull up to release the hopper right from your seat. The hopper is specially lined to ensure that all material is dumped. Capacity: 12 cubic feet
- Engine Manufacturer
- Vanguard™ 810
- Horse Power
- 28 hp
- Engine Type
- 2 cylinder EFI
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Caster: 13 x 6.5-6; Drive: 24 x 12-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag