2014 Snapper 550Z Series 25/61
Professional-grade 550 zero turn riding mowers are easy-to-use for homeowners, but come packed with all of the enhanced features you'd expect from a commercial lawn mower. Welded, all-steel construction, HydroGear tranmissions and steel front axles give this 550 zero turn riding mower the rugged durability needed to take on demanding terrain and tough jobs. Powered by premium engines, the 550Z mows grass in no time with a wide 61" deck and speeds up to 8 MPH.
- Durable Hydro-Gear Transmissions: Built for high-performance applications, the Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 hydrostatic transmissions deliver a smooth grass cutting experience while changing directions and speeds.
- Fast Mowing: Wide, heavy-duty fabricated 61" deck mows grass in no time with speeds up to 8 mph.
- Simple Height-of-Cut: Convenient deck-lift easily adjusts grass cut height from 1.5" to 4.5".
- Service-Friendly: Access to the top of the deck via removable panel for service-friendly mower maintenance.
- High-Performance Briggs & Stratton Engine: Built for harsh zero turn mowing conditions, the Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf™ Series engine has what it takes to perform including an advanced debris management system and beefed up cylinder block.
- Intuitive Controls: Easy-to-use lawn mower controls including a fuel level indicator are all conveniently located within hands reach.
- Strong Mower Frame: Just because you don’t mow the lawn for a living doesn’t mean you can’t appreciate commercial mower quality from heavy-duty, welded construction and steel front axle to an all-steel, wrap-around engine enclosure.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Commercial Turf Series, V-Twin, OHV
- Gross HP: 25
- Cylinders: 2
- Choke/Throttle: Separate Controls
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.5 gal.
- Battery (cca): 12V-350cca
- Type: HydroGear® ZT-3100
- Forward Speed: 0 - 8
- Reverse Speed: 0 - 4
- Brakes: Internal
- Frame: 11-Gauge Welded
- Front Axle: Cast-Iron, Pivoting
- Front Tires: 11 x 4
- Rear Tires: 20 x 10
- Seat: 18 in. High-back, Adjustable
- Cutting Width: 61 in.
- Number of Blades: 3
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 12
- Height-of-Cut Range: 1.5 in. - 4.5 in.
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical, Foot Operated
- Number of Anti-Scalping Wheels: 2 Rear, 2 Front
- Deck Type: Fabricated Steel
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Rear Bumper: Included
- Assembled Length: 73 in.
- Assembled Width: 53 in.
- Assembled Height: 59 in.
- Residential Use: 3-year limited warranty
- Commercial Use: 90-day limited warranty
- Triple Catcher: Collect lawn clippings and debris in three easy-to empty grass bags for 61" decks only.
- Fast Vac Twin Collector: Quickly get yard work done by bagging leaves with our two-bag grass catcher
- Turbo Collector: Easily attaches to lawn mower and gets power directly from the engine. The blower pushes lawn clippings and debris into a grass bagger for a cleaner cut.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Turf Series, V-Twin, OHV
- HydroGear® ZT-3100
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 x 4; Rear: 20 x 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag