2010 Ryan Lawnaire® Tow-Behind Aerator
Wagoner Power Equipment
Lawnaire® Tow-Behind Aerator
Ryan 36 in tow behind aerator with electric depth adjustment. In very good used condition. All tines are in good shape. Serviced and ready to work.
Rugged towed aerators for all terrain and soil conditions, with coring, slicing or open-spoon tines.
- 36-inch aerating path.
- Choice of manual or hydraulic lift to raise/lower transport tires.
- Coring, slicing or open-spoon tines available
- Optional electric lift.
- Up to 4-inch soil penetration
- Frame: 1.5 in. (38 mm) sq. x 0.1875 in. (5 mm) wall tube
- Wheel: Aerating - Cast iron with sintered bushing; pressure lubrication fitting; grooved for mounting aerating tines on both sides; each wheel weighs 75 lbs. (34 kg)(axels)
- Wheel: Transport - 0.75 in. (19 mm) diameter (axles)
- Wheels: Aerating - 1.25 in. (32 mm) diameter (AXLES)
- Aerating Width: 36 in. (914 mm)
- Depth: Coring - Up to 4 in. (102 mm)
- Height: 31 in. (787 mm)
- Hole Size: Per Square Feet - Up to nine with single tines; up to 18 with double tines
- Length: 68.5 in. (1.7 m)
- Speed: 10 mph (16 km/h) maximum
- Tines: Eight per wheel (48 total); one set of 0.75 in. (19 mm) diameter coring tines standard; optional 0.5 in. (13 mm) diameter coring, 7.5 in. (191 mm) slicing or 6 in. (152 mm) open-spoon; tines are formed from austemper-hardened alloy steel; wheels can be mounted with double tines; 16 per wheel (96 total)
- Transport: (Lift)Wheels are pivotable about extended axle shaft using removable lever or 700 psi hydraulic lift
- Transport: Tires - 4.10/3.50-4, 2-ply, pneumatic tires with ball bearings
- Weight: 500 lbs. (227 kg)
- Width: 46 in. (1.2 m)
- Hitch: Clevisª and pin type
- Optional: Hydraulic or manual lift
- Pattern: 6 in. x 6 in. (152 mm x 152 mm) with single tines; 3 in. x 3 in. (76 mm x 76 mm) with double tines
- Productivity: 1.5 acres/hr. (0.6 ha/h) at 4 mph (6.4 km/h)
- Coring Width
- 36 in. (914 mm)
- Hole Pattern
- 6 in. x 6 in. (152 mm x 152 mm) with single tines; 3 in. x 3 in. (76 mm x 76 mm) with double tines
- 31 in. (787 mm)
- 500 lbs. (227 kg)
- 46 in. (1.2 m)
- 68.5 in. (1.7 m)
- Sq Ft/Hr Maximum
- 1.5 acres/hr. (0.6 ha/h) at 4 mph (6.4 km/h)